To compete for admission, you must be:
- A current undergraduate Bachelor of Commerce student who is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or a student attending here on a study permit;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to admission (Interview required)
- A student in good academic standing (minimum 60% cumulative average on all classes used for degree purposes and minimum 60% current year average);
- You must be in a position to declare a major during the 2014 January/February Program Planning and have completed the Introductory Level (200) courses in your major prior to May 2014.
Upon acceptance, but prior to the commencement of your first work term, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 9 credit units towards your approved major and have completed 90 credit units or less towards your degree (by December 2014);
- Agree to return to the school to complete your degree upon completion of your work terms;
- Maintain good academic standing prior to the start of your first work placement;
- Attend any mandatory workshops
How do I apply?