Working in partnership with the Student Employment & Career Centre (SECC), Edwards Career Services offers enhanced career services within the Edwards School of Business including:
- A Co-operative Education Program offering 8 month work terms each January for 3rd year business students
- An Edwards MBA Internship Program offering 8 month work terms each January for 1st year MBA students
- Edwards Networking Event held the last Wednesday and Thursday of January (free of charge to exhibit)
- Resumania - students receive feedback on their resume during scheduled 20 minute one-on-one sessions with participating organizations
- Edwards Mentorship Program for 3rd & 4th year business students and MBA and M.Sc. Finance students
- Employer Panel Discussions; Interview Skills Workshops
- Access to set up your booth for the day for a Hallway Visit within the Edwards School of Business
- Fireside Chats run by the MBA Student Society
Submit your registration for this year's Edwards Networking Event (January 27 or 28).
Attend this year's Co-op/Intern Open House Invite on Sept. 4 @3pm. Email email@example.com to receive an invite!
Maybe you would like to sponsor and/or support our Edwards Business Student Society (EBSS)? They successfully organize many student-run events including:
- Edwards Formal (end of September/Early October), JDC West (January) & Grad (March)
- Advertising in the EBSS Day Planner and much much more
- How about learning more about Enactus (allows students to create, develop and implement programs that help to empower members of our community)
Check out the links on the left or Contact Us for more information.