Students and Alumni
Edwards Career Services initiates and maintains collaborative partnerships with the business community to strengthen the connection between students, alumni, and employers. We serve all the students and alumni of the Edwards School of Business by providing an in-house service specific to you, the business student.
Our main office is located in Room 141 on the first floor of the Edwards School of Business near the stairwell between Arts & Science and the Business School. Whether you are looking for job postings, want to check out our Co-op program or need to talk to someone about your resume, cover letter, job search, information on salary negotiations etc., or maybe you need some assistance preparing for an interview, you can book an appointment with one of us and we'll be pleased to assist you.
- Need Business Cards? Why not purchase 40,60 or 100 Edwards branded business cards to help in your job search? Check it out or Order Now!
- In your final year of studies and searching for employment? Edwards Career Services has resume books that we provide to interested employers. For more information, including how to participate, email email@example.com
- The Edwards Networking Event is continuing to grow. Next year's event will be held on Jan. 27, 28, 2016
- The 2016 Co-op Admission Application process will be through careerlink.usask.ca (available in Nov). Application deadline is Jan 13th, 2016, 4:30pm
- Check out our Resume, Cover Letter and Interview preparation software. Work on your resume and cover letters, and practice and refine your interview skills!
Check out Important Dates and Events for current information.