Need Help to Fund an International Business Experiential Learning Opportunity?
The Hanlon Centre offers "GoGlobal Student Subsidies" to help Edwards students participate in international business education and experiential learning opportunities. Over the past years, many individual students and student organizations have received financial support to help with experiences like (but not limited to):
- Attending international business-themed conferences, seminars or workshops
- Participating in Edwards School of Business - Study Abroad Program
- Travelling abroad on AIESEC Internships
- Participating in Global Vision/Junior Team Canada
- Delivering an business honours project at an overseas conference
- Undertaking individual work or volunteer opportunities abroad
All students who receive a subsidy are required to provide to the Hanlon Centre:
- At least 10 photos and video footage capturing the program experience
- A report describing the experience
- A follow up interview that will be published as a Hanlon article
Students may also be asked to give a presentation to faculty and students.
Applications regarding unique and original concepts are open to the director's discretion. To apply for a subsidy, download our "GoGlobal Student Subsidy Application Form".