There are different ways to get help with hardware and software problems in the Edwards School of Business Computer labs
- On-line Help: Most of the software programs installed in our labs have a "Help" menu which will lead to a searchable index of topics on the program you are using. The on-line help generally provides a brief description on how the program works and how to perform many of its operations. Some word processing and spreadsheet programs also provide step-by-step instructions to do certain tasks.
- Technology Support Centre Help Desk: If you need computing advice, come by Room 143 in the Office Wing. Please don't hesitate to come and ask for help! Someone will always be there during office hours to lend you a hand. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:30 - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 4:30pm
- The Support Office is closed for lunch from 12:00-12:30pm daily.
The main support line can be reached at: 966-2590
If you experience any problems with the computers, software or technologies in the Edwards School of Business, please contact the Edwards Technology Support Office. Thank you!