Edwards Executive Education offers on-site options for all of the programs listed on this website. On-site training is an efficient option for those organizations that have large numbers, remote office locations, and require flexible scheduling.
As a service provider, we can help with site selection, class scheduling, marketing the program and the design and delivery of the program.
Customized management, leadership and employee training programs can be designed to suit the individual needs and objectives of all levels of your organization.
Past Client Organizations:
- Agrium Inc.
- Alumni Relations, University of Saskatchewan
- Areva Resources Canada Inc.
- Cameco Corporation
- Canadian Light Source Inc.
- Canadian Society for Civil Engineers
- City of Lloydminster
- City of Saskatoon
- Claude Resources
- Department of Psychiatry, University of Saskatchewan
- DuPont Canada
- EMAP, University of Saskatchewan
- Federated Co-operatives Ltd.
- Government of Saskatchewan
- Howatt Consulting Ltd.
- Meadow Lake Tribal Council
- Rubicon Pharmacies Canada Inc.
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Advanced Education
- Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance
- Saskatchewan Research Council
- Saskatchewan Worker's Compensation Board
- Saskatoon Health Region
- Western Economic Diversification