Edwards Executive Education
Edwards Executive Education uses the expertise, experience and skills of University of Saskatchewan faculty and professional associates to serve the surrounding business community.
Since 1981, Edwards Executive Education has helped educate and train thousands of men and women representing hundreds of businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations to develop personal and professional management and leadership competence.
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
One Week Programs
- Effective Executive Leadership Program
- Essential of Modelling & Problem Solving Certificate
- Labour-Management Relations Certificate
- Requirements of Management Certificate
- Business Analyst's Course
- Digital & Social Media Program
- Edwards Seminar Series
- NFP Governance Essentials Program
- Operational Excellence Certificate
- Project Management Course
- Team Leadership Skills for Project Managers
- What the Non-Financial Manager Needs to Know about Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Women of Influence Breakfast
- Spring Forward: Grandey Leadership Luncheon
We can offer any of our programs to organizations in-company or customized to fit the specific needs of each individual organization.
Learn how to develop, refine and deploy an effective digital and social media strategy for your organization in...
April 29 - May 1, 2014
*Part of the Digital & Social Media Program