Business Administration Certificate Program
The Business Administration Certificate will allow you to expand your opportunities by:
- Providing you with the latest in business knowledge
- Enhancing your business decision making skills and professional expertise
- Advancing your career potential through the acquisition of a business credential
- Broadening your understanding of management
- Expanding your professional network and increase your confidence in a variety of business situations
- Providing you with the tools and techniques to tackle business issues and engage opportunities
How to apply:
- Visit http://explore.usask.ca/admissions
- Select the Online Application
- For step-by-step instructions, visit http://explore.usask.ca/admissions/applicationguide.php
- IMPORTANT: When selecting "Application Type" - make sure you scroll down and select "_Business Admin Certificate"
The Business Administration Certificate (BAC) was first introduced in 1970 and has over 2000 alumni across Saskatchewan and throughout the world. This part-time program acquaints participants with the contemporary business environment, language, concepts, and types of situations commonly encountered in organizations. Courses in the program meet certain requirements for professionals programs, including the Canadian Institute of Management, the Credit Union Institute if Canada, the Insurance Institute of Canada, and the Purchasing Management Association of Canada.
Faculty & Staff
The Edwards faculty and staff are hired specifically to serve your academic needs in the most efficient and professional manner. BAC program instructors bring a balanced combination of academic and business experience into the classroom. Faculty, consultants and business people who are experts in their fields are drawn from the community to generate a teaching staff that is well-rounded and effective.