Certified Coach Training
|Certified Coach Training (Saskatoon, SK)|
|Location : K W Nasser Centre (256 - 3rd Avenue South)|
Join the growing number of professionals who are completing the Certified Coach Training Program to enhance their leadership or consulting role!
Introduction & Background:
The EXPEDITION Certified Coach Training Program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and aligned with the ICF Core Competencies.
The program certifies participants as Certified Coaches as per the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) coach training standards. Upon graduation, participants receive the designation Expedition Coaching Certified Coach (ECCC) and will be eligible to apply for ICF accreditation upon completion of their client coaching hours.
This course includes 65 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) including:
- Five (5) days of classroom training
- Team and individual assignments
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching with a Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
- Certified Coach Starter Kit
- Five (5) Webinars featuring keynote speakers and coaching experts
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Marilee Adams, PhD. - Coaching Mindset
- Kara Exner, PCC - Positive Psychology
- Paul Mohapel, PhD. - Neuroscience
- Sandra McDowell, CEC - Coaching Culture
- Carly Anderson, MCC - ICF Core Competencies
Shana is President of Destination Leadership and founder of EXPEDITION Coaching - a program focused on enhancing the coaching, communication and change leadership skills of leaders at all levels in today's workplace. Shana specializes in the development of coaching cultures, leadership development, succession planning, and organizational change. She is a professional Certified Coach (PCC) and offers three levels of certified coach training that are approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
$4,295.00 plus GST