Developing a Coaching Mindset
|Developing a Coaching Mindset (Saskatoon, SK)|
May 10, 2017 to May 11, 2017
|Location : K W Nasser Centre (256 - 3rd Avenue South)|
Introduction & Background:
You will discover coaching as a powerful leadership tool - and walk away with the skills to apply the coach-approach in your workplace immediately. This program focuses on enhancing the coaching, communication and change leadership skills used in everyday communications with staff, colleagues, customers, and any personal communication.
Developing a Coaching Mindset provides you with the framework for communicating and holding conversations with others in the workplace that is designed to engage, empower, and inspire forward action with people at all levels in a changing environment.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discover coaching as a learning tool to facilitate thinking, creativity and problem solving
- Develop Intentional Listening and Questioning skills using the 5-Step GUIDE Coaching Model
- Direct enhanced feedback skills including the DIRECTTM Feedback Model
- Distinguish between performance and developmental conversations
- Apply the coach-approach to change in the workplace
President of Destination Leadership and founder of EXPEDITION Coaching - a leadership program focused on enhancing coaching, communication and change skills of leaders at all levels in today's workplace. Shauna specializes in the area of developing coaching cultures, leadership and team development, succession planning and change. She has been working with individuals, teams and organizations in her own business since 2007. Prior to this she spent over 13 years at SaskPower successfully designing and leading leadership development initiatives.
Shauna completed a Master's of Arts Degree in Leadership and the Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and offers Certified Coach training, Certified Facilitator training and Coaching Skills training. She has her Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Regina and is a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP).
$995 plus GST
- Program fee includes course tuition, all teaching materials, lunches and refreshments.
- University of Saskatchewan's liability is limited to reimbursement of paid tuition fee.
- Participants may withdraw from a course at any time, however, a $200 administration fee will be charged for withdrawing from a course up to 14 days prior to course start date. No course refund will be processed after this time. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
- Fees subject to change without notice.