Open Enrollment Programs
At Edwards Executive Education we develop leaders that excel in an environment of constant change. We offer training in key business areas including project management, business analysis, financial management, executive retreats, half-day seminars and leadership development programming.
Our open-enrollment programs are available to all executives, managers or professionals wanting to gain knowledge through a fun, fast-paced and dynamic learning environment.
- October 30 - 31, 2014, Process Metrics, Management and Controls - Saskatoon
- November 3 - 4, 2014, Master Clinic on Solving Tough Problems - Saskatoon
- November 6, 2014, Women of Influence Breakfast - Saskatoon
- November 7, 2014, Managing Difficult Conversations - Saskatoon
- November 21, 2014, Emotional Intelligence: Another Side of Smart - Saskatoon
- November 26 - 28, 2014, Digital & Social Media Program: Metrics, Measurement & Analytics - Saskatoon
- December 1 - 2, 2014, Leadership for Managers & Supervisors - Saskatoon
- December 2 - 4, 2014, Certificate in Essentials of Modelling and Problem Solving: Course 2 - Regina
- December 3 - 5, 2014, What the Non-Financial Manager Needs to Know About Financial and Managerial Accounting - Saskatoon
- December 10 - 11, 2014, Business Writing & Grammar Workout - Saskatoon
- January 13 - April 14, 2015, Introduction to Transportation - Saskatoon