Open Enrollment Programs
At Edwards Executive Education we develop leaders that excel in an environment of constant change. We offer training in key business areas including project management, business analysis, financial management, executive retreats, half-day seminars and leadership development programming.
Our open-enrollment programs are available to all executives, managers or professionals wanting to gain knowledge through a fun, fast-paced and dynamic learning environment.
Click here to sign up for our mailing list to receive updates about new and upcoming programs!
- Sept 13 - Dec 6, 2016 - Supply Chain Management: Introduction to Operations Management - Saskatoon
- Sep 15, 2016 - Leadership Communication - Saskatoon
- Sept 18 - 23, 2016 - The Labour-Management Relations Certificate - Saskatoon
- Sept 27 - 29, 2016 - The Project Management Course - Saskatoon
- Sept 28 - 30, 2016 - Digital & Social Media Program: Strategy & Tactics - Saskatoon
- Oct 3 - 4, 2016 - Operational Excellence Certificate: Process Mapping & Process Improvement - Saskatoon
- Oct 4 - 6, 2016 - The Business Analyst's Course - Saskatoon
- Oct 5 - 6, 2016 - Operational Excellence Certificate: Analyzing & Improving Office and Service Operations (Lean Office) - Saskatoon
- Oct 12, 2016 - Mar 18, 2017, The Masters Certificate in Project Management - Saskatoon
- Oct 13, 2016 - Mar 11, 2017, The Masters Certificate in Project Management - Regina
- Oct 18 - Nov 15, 2016, Leadership Development Program - Saskatoon
- Nov 3, 2016, Managing Difficult Conversations - Saskatoon
- Nov 8, 2016, Edwards Seminar Series: Stress Seminar - Staying Up in an Upside-down World - Saskatoon
For additional program offerings please see the program categories listed in the left side bar.