Edwards Registration Tutorial
The Edwards Registration Tutorial was created to assist first year B.Comm. students in planning a schedule and registering for classes. The tutorial takes the mystery out of registering for classes and gives students a sneak peak at the registration system within PAWS. The four short video clips were created and narrated by Desarée Larsen, who is an undergraduate programs advisor in Edwards. Enjoy!
- Prerequisites & Social Sciences/Humanities Requirements
- Looking up Classes and Creating a Schedule
- PAWS Registration process & Conclusion
Registration Tips: You're in, now what?
Congratulations on getting accepted to the Bachelor of Commerce degree program! The next step is to get prepared for registration in June.
Here are some tips for getting started:
- Familiarize yourself with PAWS. Log in using the NSID and password provided in your acceptance letter.
- Check the mail for a registration package from the Edwards School of Business, which includes first year program requirements.
- Watch the registration tutorials designed specifically for first year Edwards students.
- Use the course catalogue to search course descriptions for non-Commerce electives.
- Put together a tentative schedule by using the course offerings search and downloading our handy worksheet. You have to choose a term (i.e. 2012-2013 Term 1) to search offerings.
- Log in to PAWS in June to find out your registration access date. Look for a channel called "My Registration Date".