Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards
- The Edwards School of Business Scholarship Committee administers a number of scholarships and bursaries for both entering and continuing students. Awards have specific criteria based on academic achievement, financial need, student background, and leadership skills. The awards are divided into two groups with application deadlines being March 31st and September 30th annually.
The Financial Need Calculator which is currently open is the "2012-2013 Financial Need Calculator for Continuing Students".
If you are required to complete the Financial Need Calculator for Edwards School of Business awards, you can log in using your NSID and password at https://sesd.usask.ca/need/continuing . All of the financial information gathered will be for the period of April 2012 - April 2013. The Pre-study Term is April 2012 - August 2012 and the Study Term is September 2012 - April 2013.
Please keep this timeline in mind when completing the Financial Need Calculator for Edwards School of Business Awards with a deadline of March 31, 2013.
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards
ENTERING STUDENTS CONTINUING STUDENTS
The University of Saskatchewan offers scholarships and bursaries for both entering and continuing students. Awards are open to students based on academic achievement, financial need, and contributions to school and community life. There are also awards that recognize students from particular backgrounds, acknowledge contributions to certain clubs, and reward outstanding achievement in music or athletics.
Tuition & Related Costs
Updated: November 19, 3013
One of the most frequent questions asked by students (and their parents) is "how much will first year tuition cost?"
In 2013/14, students will pay approximately $6,235 in tuition based on completion of 30 credit units.
|COMM classes (100.3, 101.3, 104.3, 105.3 and 119.3)||Tuition Category 4 x 5 class(es) = $3625.50|
|MATH 121.3 or 110.3||Tuition Category 8 x 1 class(es) = $553.50|
|ECON 111.3 and 114.3||Tuition Category 1 x 2 class(es) = $1056.00|
6 credits of 100 level non-Commerce electives
Tuition Category ? x 2 class(es) = $1000.00
|Tuition for first year at Edwards = $6,235.00|
For International tuition rates and up-to-date tuition information please visit the Tuition Fee Schedule link below.
- Tuition Fee Schedule
- Tuition & Fee Payment
- Textbook Search - U of S Bookstore
- Health & Dental Insurance Information
- Income Tax deduction & T2202A tax receipt
- General Tuition Information
Students who have to withdraw from a class due to extenuating circumstances can request to have their tuition reviewed and possibly reduced. More information is available on the University's Financial Appeals webpage or in PAWS -- Academics Tab -- Appeals Channel.
- Canada Student Loans
- National Student Loans Service Centre
- Saskatchewan Student Loans
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid Links
Other Interesting Links
- StudentAwards.com - get information on thousands of scholarships and cash rewards for free
- My Student Budget Planner - free iPhone app for creating and maintaining a budget
- Mint Canada - free android app for managing your money
- Grocery IQ - free android app for planning a grocery budget and shopping list