Research shows that nearly every successful woman will say that she benefited from mentorship while navigating the labyrinth of her career. Thanks to Betty-Ann Heggie's generous financial support and donated time, the Edwards School of Business has a program to help University of Saskatchewan graduates find personal and professional fulfillment while helping companies keep women actively engaged in their organizations.
- If you are a professional with 15+ years of experience, who wishes to enrich the career, life and network of others, as well as yourself...become a Womentor!
- If you are a professional who wishes to enrich your own career, life and network...become a Protégé!
Womentorship Benefits include:
- Participating with a group of diverse, passionate & knowledgeable professionals from many areas, such as Art, Business, Education, Engineering & Law
- Personalized matching of Protégés & Womentors
- Flexible, one-to-one coaching/mentoring sessions between each Womentor and Protégé
- A variety of Professional Networking & Developmental Seminars/Events
- Minimal time commitment reaping maximum reward
For more information, contact:
Program Coordinator, Executive Education
Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan
Telephone: (306)966-1749 Fax: (306)966-8812 Email: email@example.com