The Betty-Ann Heggie Womentorship Program
Research shows that nearly every successful woman will say that she benefited from mentorship while navigating the labyrinth of her career. Thanks to Betty-Ann Heggie's generous financial support and donated time, the Edwards School of Business has a program to help University of Saskatchewan graduates find personal and professional fulfillment while helping companies keep women actively engaged in their organizations.
- If you are a professional with 15+ years of experience, who wishes to enrich the career, life and network of others, as well as yourself...become a Womentor!
- If you are a professional who wishes to enrich your own career, life and network...become a Protégé!
Womentorship Benefits include:
- Participating with a group of diverse, passionate & knowledgeable professionals from many areas, such as Art, Business, Education, Engineering & Law
- Personalized matching of Protégés & Womentors
- Flexible, one-to-one coaching/mentoring sessions between each Womentor and Protégé
- A variety of Professional Networking & Developmental Seminars/Events
- Minimal time commitment reaping maximum reward
For more information, contact:
Career Development Manager/Coordinator - Betty-Ann Heggie Womentorship Program
Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan
Telephone: (306)966-2586 Fax: (306)966-5408; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Betty-Ann Heggie Womentorship Program would like to thank the following for their financial support to the 2012-13 Womentorship Program:
Information Services Corporation - sponsorship of the February 12th Womentorship Professional Development Session on Belonging
AREVA Resources Canada - sponsorship of the April 25th Womentorship Appreciation "Windup" Event - Professional Development Session on Resilience
Robin Chapman of Chapman Wealth Management, TD Waterhouse Private Investment Advice - sponsorship of a Protege currently employed in the not-for-profit sector