Edwards Executive Education
Edwards Executive Education uses the expertise, experience and skills of University of Saskatchewan faculty and professional associates to serve the surrounding business community.
Since 1981, Edwards Executive Education has helped educate and train thousands of men and women representing hundreds of businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations to develop personal and professional management and leadership competence.
Click here to sign up for our mailing list to receive updates about new and upcoming programs!
- Business Writing & Grammar Workout
- Digital & Social Media Program
- Digital & Social Media for HR Professionals
- Digital & Social Media for Senior Managers
- Emotional Intelligence: Another Side of Smart
- Leadership Communication
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Professional Selling
- Technical Writing
- The Powerful Presenter in You
- ICD Not-for-Profit Governance Essentials Program
- ICD Directors Education Program
- Effective Executive Leadership Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Leadership Conference
- Leadership Essentials for Supervisors
- Spring Forward: Grandey Leadership Luncheon
- Building Teamwork Across Cultures, Diversities & Geographies
- Developing a Coaching Mindset
- Edwards Seminar Series
- Labour-Management Relations Certificate
- What the Non-Financial Manager Needs to Know about Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business Analyst's Course
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
- Operational Excellence Certificate
- Project Management Course
- Supply Management Training
- Women of Influence Breakfast
- Leadership Conference and Spring Forward: Grandey Leadership Luncheon
- Lunafest International Film Festival
We can offer any of our programs to organizations as customized programs to fit your group training needs.
Research shows that nearly every successful woman will say that she benefited from mentorship while navigating the labyrinth of her career. Thanks to Betty-Ann Heggie's generous financial support and donated time, the Edwards School of Business has a program to help University of Saskatchewan graduates find personal and professional fulfillment while helping companies keep women actively engaged in their organizations.
First impressions are often critical to business success and this is increasingly so with the use of digital communication and advertising. In Digital & Social Media: Communications & Advertising, participants will learn to communicate your organization's message effectively through a variety of social media channels.
If you are interested in pursuring the Digital & Social Media Certificate, check out Digital & Social Media: Strategy & Tactics.
For more information on these courses and to register, visit the course page.