Edwards Executive Education
As Edwards Executive Education, we will:
- Offer quality programming to serve client needs;
- Support individual, organizational, and community development;
- Represent and enhance the Edwards School of Business.
Since 1981, Edwards Executive Education has helped educate and train thousands of men and women representing hundreds of businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations to develop personal and professional management and leadership competence.
Click here to sign up for our mailing list to receive updates about new and upcoming programs!
- Business Sales & Strategy
- Business Writing & Grammar Workout
- Digital & Social Media Program
- Emotional Intelligence: Another Side of Smart
- Leadership Communication
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Technical Writing
- The Powerful Presenter in You
- ICD Not-for-Profit Governance Essentials Program
- ICD Directors Education Program
- Certified Coach Training
- Executive Assistant Leadership Program
- Effective Executive Leadership Program
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in Team Leadership
- Engagement Series
- Leadership Development Program
- Leadership Conference and Spring Forward: Grandey Leadership Luncheon
- Leadership Essentials for Supervisors
- Developing a Coaching Mindset
- Edwards Seminar Series
- Labour-Management Relations Certificate
- What the Non-Financial Manager Needs to Know about Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business Analyst's Course
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
- Operational Excellence Certificate
- Project Management Course
- Supply Management Training
- Betty-Ann Heggie Womentorship Program
- Empowering Women Leaders Program
- Lunafest International Film Festival
- Women of Influence Breakfast Presentation
We can offer any of our programs to organizations as customized programs to fit your group training needs.
The LDP is a highly interactive and experiential program that will teach you the proven leadership practices and skills you need to know to achieve your leadership potential.
Saskatoon:October 18 - November 15, 2016