Edwards Executive Education
Edwards Executive Education uses the expertise, experience and skills of University of Saskatchewan faculty and professional associates to serve the surrounding business community.
Since 1981, Edwards Executive Education has helped educate and train thousands of men and women representing hundreds of businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations to develop personal and professional management and leadership competence.
Great News! Business Programming Expansion
We are pleased to share with you that the Edwards School of Business will be expanding the Executive Education unit by welcoming staff and programs on business and leadership previously offered through the Centre for Continuing & Distance Education (CCDE).
The Edwards School of Business proudly continues the tradition of offering excellent business and leadership programming that has been a hallmark of CCDE. The University of Saskatchewan will continue providing high quality programs and services that meet the needs of individuals and organizations.
Fall and winter opportunities from the newly expanded Executive Education unit are now available for registration. If you have questions, please call (306) 966-8686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
One Week Programs
- Effective Executive Leadership Program
- Essential of Modelling & Problem Solving Certificate
- Labour-Management Relations Certificate
- Leadership Development Program
- Requirements of Management Certificate
- Business Analyst's Course
- Business Writing & Grammar Workout
- Digital & Social Media Program
- Edwards Seminar Series
- Emotional Intelligence: Another Side of Smart
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Leadership for Managers & Supervisors
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- NFP Governance Essentials Program
- Operational Excellence Certificate
- Project Management Course
- Team Leadership Skills for Project Managers
- What the Non-Financial Manager Needs to Know about Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Women of Influence Breakfast
- Spring Forward: Grandey Leadership Luncheon
We can offer any of our programs to organizations in-company or customized to fit the specific needs of each individual organization.
Research shows that nearly every successful woman will say that she benefited from mentorship while navigating the labyrinth of her career. Thanks to Betty-Ann Heggie's generous financial support and donated time, the Edwards School of Business has a program to help University of Saskatchewan graduates find personal and professional fulfillment while helping companies keep women actively engaged in their organizations.
- Improve your labour-management relationships in your organization/industry
- Effectively prepare for collective bargaining, navigate grievance mediation and investigations
- Gain access to experts and leaders in the field
- Utilize newly-built professional relationships to strengthen your network
- Navigate labour law and relevant legal issues