Welcome Alumni & Friends
More than 25,000 Commerce alumni have walked through our doors since we became a school 100 years ago. From its early roots as the School of Accounting, the Edwards School of Business is rich with history.
Many alumni and friends in our community have played vital roles in our success. Mentoring students, joining advisory boards, making charitable donations and hiring students are just a few ways alumni and friends are assisting the Edwards School of Business to ensure we are able to provide a quality business education. Follow the latest news in Thrive magazine.
Services and Benefits
Your journey began as a student, but it didn’t end the day you graduated. You became an alumnus and a member of the University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association, which makes you eligible for many great benefits and services including:
Online Job Postings
To view job postings or to post a job, join the online Edwards Network.
Just like you, Edwards School of Business values lifelong learning and career development.
Edwards Executive Education uses the expertise, experience and skills of University of Saskatchewan faculty and professional associates to help educate and train the surrounding business community.
Leadership & Mentorship Opportunities
Want to gain leadership skills while giving back?
- To become an informal mentor to an Edwards alumnus, or to find an alumni mentor, join the Edwards Network
- Check out Edwards Career Services to find out more about formally mentoring a B.Comm. or MBA student
- There are also a variety of opportunities to hire co-op students
- Join the Womentorship program as a mentor or protégé
As soon as you graduate, you become part of the U of S alumni family. Your alumni card serves as proof of eligibility and is available at no charge to all U of S graduates.
Edwards alumni are our strongest ambassadors!
Check out the many ways you can get involved with us:
- Become a class rep and help us contact your classmates. There are also opportunities available to help coordinate, host or help out at alumni events in your area.
- Attend a recruitment event in your area as an alumni ambassador
- Volunteer to call newly admitted students and welcome them to the Edwards family.
- Speak at a student club event
- Mentor a B.Comm. or MBA student
- Hire a co-op, MBA or summer student
- Speak at a grad banquet to welcome new alumni
Join the Edwards Network
Discover the many benefits in the online Edwards Network exclusive to Edwards alumni and friends.
- Nominate a classmate for an award
Submit an update for yourself or an alumnus
Let us and your classmates know what you’ve been up to since graduation. Send achievements, awards or updates about yourself or a friend to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us to find out more about alumni engagement.
Alumni Relations Officer
25 Campus Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada