2016 Alumni Jubilee
The second annual Alumni Jubilee will be held in the fall of 2016 and will celebrate decade milestones. Watch for your invitation if you are a grad of 2016, 2006, 1996, 1986, 1976, 1966, or 1956. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Date: Friday September 16, 2016 – A Day at the University
Location: Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan
- 11:00 am Registration opens
- 11:30 am Lunch & learn - A workshop on Generational Differences with Professor Rosemary Venne
- 1:30 pm College tour - An exclusive look at the new and improved Reading Room and the new Art Gallery
- 2:30 pm Coffee break with the faculty
- 3:00 pm Campus tour - A look at all of the exciting changes that have been happening on campus
- 4:00 pm 100 celebration in the bowl (An Alumni Association Event)
- 5:00 pm Pep rally and official launch of the Alumni Association Centennial
- 6:00 pm VIP tailgate party (sponsored by the Alumni Association)
- 7:00 pm Huskies Homecoming football game - Let's 'Paint the Night Green & White'! Come dressed in green and white and prepared to show your Huskie spirit!
Date: Saturday September 17, 2016 – A Day on the Town
Location: Downtown Saskatoon
- 12:30 pm Lunch at the Nasser Centre - Join us for a taste of what our downtown campus, Edwards Executive Education, is like!
- 1:30 pm Lifelong Learning Workshop with Bruno Konecsni (Nasser Centre)
- 6:00 pm Riverboat Dinner Cruise - Join us for an evening of taking in the sights and fall colours of Saskatoon from the water on the city's renowned Prairie Lily Riverboat!
2015 Alumni Jubilee
Thank you to all the participants of the Inaugural Edwards Alumni Jubilee 2015. The group of fifteen guests and grads from 1950-1965 were the first to experience our new tradition of hosting alumni annually.
Please have a look at some of the photos of the inaugural alumni jubilee. All links will open in a new window.
Commerce Class of 1983 - 25th Reunion
On May 23 & 24, 2008, the U of S campus was the venue for the 25 year reunion of the U of S Commerce Class of 1983. An excellent turnout of grads from as far away as Denmark and as near as Saskatoon joined together for a fun filled, memory fest. We got re-acquainted on the Friday night with an old fashioned "Reading Room Social" (first time in 20 years!!) complete with music, refreshments and pizza. The Reading Room (old Commerce Building) hasn't changed a lot, but it did seem a lot smaller, though maybe we have just got a lot bigger!!
2008 U of S Alumni Reunion
On June 19-21, 2008 the University of Saskatchewan honoured all college class years of 1948, 1953, 1958, 1963 and 1968, as well as welcomed all graduates from 1928 to 1947 to the annual Alumni Reunion.
The Edwards School of Business thanks the following Commerce graduates for attending the 2008 Reunion:
Norm Holtby (BACC 1947), Denis Goodale (BComm 1948), Jack Holtby (BComm 1948), Pat Lovell (Lambert) (BComm 1948), Harold Milavsky (BComm 1953), Elaine Lloyd (Szumutku) (BComm 1968), Gregory Osmond (BComm 1968)
Class of 2008 Master of Professional Accounting Program (MPAcc )
The class of 2008 was the 10th graduating MPAcc class. A 10 year reunion and celebration of this milestone was held on Friday, July 11, 2008 at the University of Saskatchewan. Over 125 MPAcc alumni took part in the festivities, which included a scavenger hunt followed by supper at Marquis Hall.
Make sure we have your current contact information to receive your copy of Thrive alumni magazine, event invitations, and information on special alumni programs and offers.
Alumni Relations Officer
25 Campus Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada